Back to Nature

Indonesia is a country rich in various kinds of plants to cure diseases, but unfortunately the people of Indonesia itself rarely, or almost no use of natural resources may be better even safer and more effective for our bodies, they prefer to use modern medicine derived from material that may have side effects to the human body. For that I am trying to provide information about traditional medicines may be safer for our bodies, and I also invite you to try herbal or traditional medicine prescriptions handed down by our ancestors.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cassava for Health Benefits

Cassava actually has a variety of benefits for our health. Please refer to the following benefits:
1. Cassava good for your low-calorie diet.
Why? This is because cassava is a food with carbohydrate content is lower than rice and bread, with a high fiber content that makes the stomach still felt full for a long time.

2. Cassava good for your digestive health
Cassava is a tuber which contains a lot of Fiber or Insoluble Fiber is not soluble in water. This type of fiber works to smooth the process of defecation, and able to absorb and remove toxins in the intestine, so that you become healthy digestion.

3. Benefits of Yams by Prof.. Hembing Wijayakusuma, medicinal plant expert
According to him, the pharmacological effects of cassava is as an antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-tumor, and increase appetite. A common part used in this plant is the leaves and tubers.
Cassava tubers contain calories, protein, fat, carbohydrate, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B and C, and starch. Leaves contain vitamins A, B1 and C, calcium, calories, forfor, protein, fat, carbohydrate, and iron. While bark contains tannin, peroxidase enzymes, glycosides, and calcium oxalate.
Besides the food, the cassava plant has many medicinal properties. Among other arthritis drugs, headache, fever, wounds, diarrhea, intestinal worms, dysentery, night blindness, beri-beri / leg swelling caused by worms, and can increase stamina.
Overcoming arthritis can be done with the use of inner and external use.
In external use, as many as five pieces of cassava leaf, 15 grams of red ginger, and enough whiting, crushed and added enough water. After stirring, herbs smeared on diseased parts of the body.
On the use of, 100 grams of cassava stems, one stem lemon grass, and 15 grams of ginger boiled in water up to 1000 cc 400 cc left. Then, the water is filtered and drunk as much as 200 cc. Do it two times a day.
Overcoming headaches, pounded cassava leaves and then used to compress. As drug fever, 60 grams of cassava tree, 30 grams of jali which had been soaked until soft boiled with water to 800 cc 400 cc left. Potion and drink filtered water as much as 200 cc. Do it two times a day.
Overcoming fester, fresh cassava stems crushed and then placed on a sick body part. To scratch, grated cassava and then attached to the sick and bandaged.
Drugs affected by injuries since a hot body, and squeezed grated cassava. The water was silenced for a moment until his settles starch, and starch was applied on the injured part.
Addressing diarrhea, seven pieces of boiled cassava leaves with water to 800 cc 400 cc left. Then the water is filtered and drunk as much as 200 cc. Do it two times a day.
Drugs worms, bark 60 grams and 30 grams of cassava leaf china ketepeng boiled with 600 cc of water until the remaining 300 cc. Then the water is filtered and drunk at bedtime.
Overcoming beri-beri / sick elephant foot, 200 grams of edible cassava leaves as lalap / eaten raw.
To increase stamina, 100 grams of cassava, 25 grams kencur, and five grains angco (red dates, buy at drug stores / food china) which has been seeded, blended with enough water added. Then add honey and drink

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete